Search site

Useful Links

Police Immobiliser Website

Parishioners can record their equipment serial numbers on the immobiliser website

Hampshire County Council

Hampshire County Council has responsibility for Highways, some verges, drainage, flooding, and pavements.  It deals with traffic lights and signs, salt when the roads are icy, abandoned vehicles, fly tipping and dead animals.  Any problems relating to these matters can be reported using this link.

Hants County Council also has responsibility for maintaining public footpaths.  Problems can be reported here.